Fire Damage Restoration
The outcome of a fire can be devastating to any home or business. Fire damage can cause a strong smoke odor to your personal belongings. In addition to the fire damage, you may sustain water damage once the fire department has extinguished the fire. The Steamery is committed to getting your home or business back to pre-fire condition.
Here are the steps taken by our trained professionals:
- Thorough Inspection and Assessment of the Fire Damage
- If needed, Board Up & Roof Tarp
- Removal of Any Water & Proper Drying (If Water Damage is Present)
- Removal of Smoke & Soot from Surfaces
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Restorable Items
We have a facility where your belongings can be kept safe while undergoing the cleaning and sanitizing phase. For reassurance about these services and how your belongings are stored, please contact a local franchise for further information.
We are available 24/7! Don't wait call today!
We work regularly with insurance adjusters and already know the standards they entail!
Our Remediation Certifications Include:
- IICRC Certification in FSRT (Fire & Smoke Restoration)
- IICRC Certification in WDRT (Water Damage Restoration)
State Mold Certification License #RCO1290
*Certifications vary by location.