Have you recently discovered mold in your home or business? Have you had a recent water leak? Moisture is the primary source for mold growth. It only takes 48-72 hours for mold to form throughout your home or business and it can cause potential health risks. Our state licensed mold remediation contractors and workers are ready to take the necessary steps in order to get your home & business back to pre-loss condition.
- Mold Inspection and Damage Assessment (If testing and clearance are needed, we can point you in the right direction.)
- HEPA Air Filtration
- Removal of Mold and Affected Materials
- Dry Out Process - Utilizing Air Movers and Dehumidifiers (If Needed)
- Content Cleaning
- Getting Your Home or Business Ready for Restoration (We offer build back services.)
Rest assured that with our qualifications, top of the line industry equipment and experience in fire, water and mold remediation, your job will be done right! Check with your local franchise today to see if they offer mold remediation services.
We are available 24/7! Don't wait call today!
We work regularly with insurance adjusters and already know the standards they entail!
Our Remediation Certifications Include:
- IICRC Certification in FSRT (Fire & Smoke Restoration)
- IICRC Certification in WDRT (Water Damage Restoration)
State Mold Certification License #RCO1290
*Certifications vary by location.